Sunday, May 1, 2011

Football: Paper Rooney's phone hacked

Wayne Rooney has history with the news of the world, who claimed that he was pregnant while his wife, slept with a prostitute.Wayne Rooney considers legal action against newspaper accused of hacking his PhoneEngland football player revealed he has information passed were Rooney claims the paper news of the world explore police United Star was sleeping with prostitutes during Mrs PregnantManchester apologises for fans was the demand for a transfer last year

(CNN) -Wayne Rooney has visited illegal investigated by the police phone hacking journalists that England soccer star revealed on Thursday.


"Scotland Yard detectives came to me find you earlier under and showed me some documents, looks like a newspaper (sic) have hacked into my phone," wrote that Manchester United striker on social-networking site Twitter, add the tag "# bigsurprise."


The UK Press Association reported that the paper examines the Sunday tabloid news of the world, is that of Rupert Murdoch's News Corp is one


PA said Rooney's agent Paul Stretford had also targeted and was considering legal action.


Murdoch paper gives a phone hacking such as victim refuses payment


The newspaper has many claims of prominent already as actress Sienna Miller and former Minister Tessa Jowell, and three of its journalists have been arrested since the investigation reopened.

Gonna get my lawyers to deal with, phone hacking to the end of the season. So I can focus on help MUFC win trophies
--Wayne Rooney on Twitter page

The original case saw its royal editor Clive Goodman and private investigator Glenn Mulcaire in 2007, condemned his job as Prime Minister David Cameron during former editor Andy Coulson's communications Chief ended three months ago.


"My lawyers to deal with, to the end of the season get hacking gonna phone." So I can concentrate to help MUFC win trophies. Thx for all the great support "Rooney added later."


His wife Coleen make you their feelings on Twitter to be known.


"Newspapers penetration of mobile phones!" "Desperate and disgusting!"She wrote.


The Rooney have special reason to damaged with the news of the world, are stories claim the last September, that the footballer slept ran with a prostitute, while his wife was pregnant.


The 25-year old intends recently asking for United returned to form after a poor start to the season ended in him in the October-a move can be, which annoyed the Club fans but ultimately earned him a lucrative new five-year contract.


"I made a mistake." "Legend you know, if I there now looking back, I it again I was as wrong?" Rooney said British newspaper the guardian on Thursday.


"I am ready to admit." I excused, and since then I wanted to try, have me again to prove the fans. "I think, I who am doing now."


Perfect home record United end Schalke


Rooney has scored 12 goals in 21 games this year netting - the second goal on Tuesday 2-0-win over German Club Schalke, which qualify the English Premier League leader in a strong position for the May 28 final in London.


"I am pleased with my form and I am grateful that the fans to support me", he said. "I hope I have now paid back the fans." It is a great end of the season, if we can learn Wembley and win a Champions League final, as well as the League.

"I am much happier in my life, more satisfied with the way how, I play that." "It's almost like having to back calm, and I have now done."

source:Cnn-Sport

Comments :

0 comments to “Football: Paper Rooney's phone hacked”


Post a Comment