Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tebow uses criticism as motivation - sports commentator

After criticism by ESPN analyst earlier this week, Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow, that he will filter strings from his doubters as motivation quarterback job from Kyle Orton said as he tries to start, win Denver post Friday reported.


Tebow the storm began Wednesday as ESPN NFL analyst Merrill Hoge tweeted after watching Broncos game film, which it would be "embarrassing to think that the Broncos with Tebow could win."


Hoge said the 2007 Heisman Trophy winner is missing the accuracy to a successful quarterback in the League, saying, "you have to Poznan (sic) put an ability to play!"


For Tebow is but the criticism are used as motivation.


"I used always of negativity more than motivation will become to work even more difficult and even stronger," Tebow said the paper.


"I am trying to isolate me off, what the people in the media say, but I've seen, some of them, and it hurts, because it comes from people who have seen me practice, have not seen, play me, have not seen what I can do," he said. "I have an interview the other day with someone on the NFL Network, which said last year that I had played never a down in the NFL." He was wrong.


"Others who say that I didn't make it are wrong." You don't know what I can and what is in me. My family and my friends have on of what gone is disturbed has been, and I tell them to pay no attention. "I rely on my faith as always."

; $(Document).Ready(Function() {new fsMedia.Poll('#poll_30057879');});}

Tebow, the 24 of this month again, tweeted back to Hoge Wednesday night, say "Hey Merril....,"Hoge Thursday with react called,"good luck this season and prove me wrong."


Hoge which even irked left critique of Tebow the Cleveland Cavaliers to Miami Heat star LeBron James, which negative opinions has been no stranger to reporters since he.


"Guys get on this TV and act all over the world, as it was when they played." How bout encouraged him and wish him the best instead of hate! "James said of the Hoge comments on Twitter."Tim Tebow will succeed in the NFL. He was born a hard worker, a student of the game, a natural leader and most of a winner! "It takes time, and he is beautiful."


Tebow played sparingly in his rookie season, until he is the starting quarterback for the Broncos last three games. He led a 24-23 comeback victory over the Houston in week 16, but a total of 50% of his passes completed and finished the season with a quarterback rating of 82.1.


After the lockout, the Broncos were allegedly with the Miami Dolphins trade Orton speak. Earlier this week but reported NFL Network that Orton would not be treated and had named the starter.


Tebow denied, that was the case for the Denver Post, said coach John Fox said to him, which is to win the job.

Fantasy FootballCreate your FOX Fantasy Football League today for free. Live scoring, mock drafts, customizable League and much more.

"Coach (John) Fox told us that there is open competition." Who knows what could still happen? I feel, I will the opportunities in camp and the preseason games to prove myself, "a two-time champion at the University of Florida said Tebow."


Last season throwing Orton, which began as a starter in his career has a 32-30 record, 13 games for Denver for 3,653 yards, 20 touchdowns and nine interceptions. He missed the last three games due to injury.


via:News Sports Google

Comments :

0 comments to “Tebow uses criticism as motivation - sports commentator”


Post a Comment