Sunday, September 11, 2011

Barcelona's Lionel Messi shows dream at Newell's old boys - goal.com

Lionel Messi, ArgentinaBarcelona, the star Lionel Messi has revealed that his dream is to one day after Argentina to Newell's old boys play again.

The forward born and grew up in Rosario and the played Newell's old boys from 1995 to 2000. However, he left his childhood Club of Barcelona long at before breaking into the first team.

"" Since I was a little boy, I have been dreaming to play, especially in the Argentine League and Newell's old boys, was ever cited Messi words of ESPN Brazil.

"I really want to experience the feeling of playing for them." "I've always remain to to see if I was a little boy until late in the games on TV."

Messi to expressed also his opinion that Diego Maradona the best player of all time, is independent of the performances of Pele.

"Maradona is the best player in the history of football, without a doubt this." "I saw Pele never play, but I have to know that Diego was the best to see him."

Log in to William Hill, for a free up to £ 25 signal you with bet365 for a free bet up to £ 200 bet, if (typeof HideMashLogic == "Undefined" |) (!hideMashLogic)){document.write ("");} {document.write ("");}

via:News Sports

Comments :

0 comments to “Barcelona's Lionel Messi shows dream at Newell's old boys - goal.com”


Post a Comment